Join Methodist Mansfield Medical Center infectious diseases specialists and experts from the city of Mansfield, Mansfield ISD, and Tarrant County Public Health on Tuesday, June 14 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Methodist Mansfield, Conference Room C
Mosquito bites can be more than just annoying and itchy. They can make you really sick. Come learn how to protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites when traveling or just enjoying the outdoors.
You’ll hear from the following experts
- John Phillips, FACHE – president, Methodist Mansfield
- Shantala Samart, MD – medical director of infectious diseases, Methodist Mansfield
- Sara Northrop, DO – OB-GYN, Methodist Mansfield
- Russ Jones, MPH – chief epidemiologist, Tarrant County Public Health
- Howard Redfearn – services manager, Mansfield Environmental
- Patrick Prather – representative, Municipal Mosquito
- Kerrah Turner – traveling nurse for Health Services, Mansfield ISD
Tuesday, June 14
6 to 8 p.m.
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Conference Room C